Re: Bindings and Locks (was: bind draft issues)

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 12:32  AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I explicitly support GULP being added RFC2518.
>
> In particular, I ask everybody to either state
>
> - if  they find GULP technically incorrect (so that we can fix it) or
>
> - otherwise explain why it can't be added to RFC2518bis as is.
>
> Julian

Julian,

I'm not convinced that the bindings that you see in 2518
are really there.  In fact, I'm worried that inserting the
semantics of bindings into 2518bis will prohibit the use
of WebDAV in contexts where these bindings cannot be
supported.

-brian
briank@xythos.com