RE: More issue resolution: OVERLAP_5.3_AND_8.7.2, XML_LANG_CLARIFY, COPY_LIVE_PROPS

Agreed.

> XML_LANG_CLARIFY: This issue can be marked as "inBis" if not
> CLOSED.  I believe the current language arouses no further objections:
> "XML's support for multiple human languages, using the “xml:lang”
> attribute, handles cases where the same character set is employed
> by multiple human languages. Note that xml:lang scope is
> recursive, so a xml:lang attribute on any element containing a
> property name element applies to the property value unless it has
> been overridden by a more locally scoped attribute."

Agreed.

> COPY_LIVE_PROPS:  This issue can be marked as "inBis" if not
> CLOSED.  A "COPY/MOVE behaviour" section was added to each
> property definition in 03 and changes made to section 8.10, and
> there have been no objections to this.

Agreed (should be closed when the next draft is available).

> 302_AND_MULTISTATUS: This issue can be marked as "inBis" if not
> CLOSED.  Section 12 of draft -03 contains an explanation of how
> the Location header may appear on a Multistatus response and how
> the client must handle that.

This currently says:

"When the 302 and 303 status codes are returned as the only status code for a response, HTTP1.1 uses the Location response header to indicate where the client should make the request.  The Multi-Status response syntax does not allow for the Location header information to be included in an unambiguous way, so servers MAY choose not to use these status codes in Multi-Status responses. If a clients receives this status code in Multi-Status, the client MAY reissue the request to the individual resource, so that the server can issue a response with a Location header for each resource."

What's the rationale for allowing servers not to return 3xx response status in multistatus? And what should they return *instead*? I think this needs more discussion...