Re: WebDAV for personal accounts

From: Jason Crawford <nn683849@smallcue.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:52:47 -0400
To: Frank Lowney <flowney@mail.gcsu.edu>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

On Friday, 04/25/2003 at 10:51 AST, Frank Lowney
<nnflowney___at___mail.gcsu.edu@smallcue.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Everyone tells me that it is not possible for WebDAV to be
> implemented in support of individual (personal) accounts on an Apache
> webserver.
That seems odd to me.  I've not tried mod_dav in about 3 years, but what I
know of Apache suggests that you can use it for whatever accounts you
define.  Perhaps I just misunderstand your statement though.   So what
specifically have you heard prevents one from using it in support of the
accounts that you mention?

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com
I do not check nn621779@smallcue.com