RE: WG Agendas for the 55th IETF

Would you be so kind to handle the allprop/include proposal?

> I would raise the XML namespace issues, though, until we have some
> proposal as to how to address them (I agree they are issues, but
> like Julian, I have no proposal for how to address them).

I think there's some misunderstanding here.

The namespace issue as defined in Jason's list ([1]),
DAV_WITH_COLON_IS_NOT_A_URI, is closed (we don't need to change anything).

The XML 1.1 and XML namespaces 1.1 *potential* issues should be at least
considered ([2]).

Julian

[1] <http://www.webdav.org/wg/rfcdev/issues.htm>
[2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2002OctDec/0148.html>