Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-dav-quota-01.txt

I think it's not a good idea to report information about
"all" quota spaces in a resource:

- the resource might not know all quotas on the server
- you need additional information which quota applies to the
   current resource

Since the reported set is likely to be incomplete (and or expensive
to compute), I think only one quote should be reported.

However, I do think that there is benefit in having one quota-xxx
property which has a XML structured value. That makes it easy to
extend in the future.

//Stefan

Am Donnerstag, 24.10.02, um 20:35 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Julian