Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-dav-quota-01.txt

We're in agreement then, both WRT the units used and the property name.
When I said 'bytes' in my previous message I meant 8-bit bytes, or more
specifically octets. Uniformity is a good thing, provided that the
documentation is clear and readily available.

Elias