From: Lisa Dusseault [mailto:lisa@xythos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:06 PM
To: 'Clemm, Geoff'; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: RE: Links to latest bis working docs

Please note that the "Translate" header does not appear in the "revised
[2518] document".

The "RFC2518 Changes" document discusses issues that have been brought
up on the list -- including the proposal that had been made, on the
list, to standardize the Translate header.  This document is only to
help keep track of issues (together with Jason's page) and RFC bis
changes, and is not on any standards track.  Note also that this
document briefly, and I believe correctly, summarizes that the working
group rejected the solution.

If you still have problems with this characterization and where it
appears, please explain.

Lisa