Re: Mac OS X Client implementation issues

John,

The problem you described below has already been written up and fixed
as Bug IDs #2929972 "webdavfs uses a different socket pair for each
transaction" and #2986553 "statfs requests that might go to the server
should be serialized" (I noticed the first problem a couple of months
ago and the second a few weeks ago).

However, anytime you see something you think is wrong or can be
improved in the Mac OS X WebDAV file system, feel free to write up a
report. The correct way to send bug reports and enhancement requests
for any Apple product can be found at
<http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/>. The component for WebDAV
file system bugs is "WebDAV FS" version "X".

Thanks,

Jim Luther
Apple Computer, Inc.