Re: A couple of issues

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:26:49 -0400
To: Jim Luther <luther.j@apple.com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

<<
I haven't seen this mentioned, but in section 9 it would be helpful to
classify the new headers as general-header, response-header, or
entity-header.

Lisa, let me know if you need an issue added for this.

<<
Also, I want to make sure the trailing slash for collections issue
(section 5.2) isn't forgotten. Julian suggested that it be added to the
issues list in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2002AprJun/0201.html>
.

Wow.  Right you are.  I just added an issue for it:
HOW_ARE_TRAILING_SLASHES_USED

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com