Re: New RFC2518bis draft

From: Dan Brotsky <dbrotsky@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:35:34 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

On Saturday, July 6, 2002, at 04:33 PM, Clemm, Geoff wrote:

> Lisa: I noticed that you did not respond to Julian's concern
> about deprecating DAV:allprop.  Does this mean that you agree with
> his proposal to have it mean "2518 properties and all dead properties"?
> Note that I am happy to have DAV:allprop be given this interpretation.
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

I am also happy with changing DAV:allprop to be given this
interpretation.  I also do NOT want deprecation done of DAV:allprop.  I
think this can be a simple clarification without damaging existing
client interoperability (given the existing actual behavior of servers)
or introducing confusion for new ones.

     dan