Problem in Frontpage

From: Sameer Maggon <maggon@newgen.co.in>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:22:50 -0700
To: "WebDAV IETF" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Hi,
   I have a Webdav server running on Apache-Tomcat and on the client machine
i've made a Web Folder (Windows 2000 pro). I can easily access that web
folder through Network Neigh.. and Explorer.. but i'am facing a small
problem.. I've created an HTML page in Frontpage and inserted a Hyperlink in
the Document. If  give the name of the Web Folder directly as
'http://machinemname/webdav/rename.txt' its working fine.. but if I right
click to make a Hyperlink and then browse through the Web Folder and then
point to a File.. and Associate it with the Link.. The hyperlink points to a
temporary file in the Disk. 'file:///......'.

How do i solve the problem...???

Thanx in advance
Sameer