RE: Problem in Frontpage

From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:01:01 -0700
To: "Sameer Maggon" <maggon@newgen.co.in>, "WebDAV IETF" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Microsoft FrontPage is not a DAV-enabled client.  At least not for versions
through FrontPage 2000.  When accessing a Web Folder, FrontPage 2000 will
fail if the target site does not support FrontPage Server extensions.  It's
Web Folders integration is not as complete as that of some other Office

-- Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
AIIM DMware Technical Coordinator
mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org  tel. +1-206-932-6970