From: Blaha, Robert T [mailto:Robert.Blaha@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 5:28 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] WebDAV Help!!!

What makes a WebDAV server a WebDAV Server???  Is there some software
required on the server, or a setting selection that needs to be enabled?  I
am currently trying to get share on a Windows 2000 Server (running IIS 5.?)
to function as a WebDAV Server (for Intranet use).  I am using Adobe GoLive
5.0 as my authoring tool but to no avail I can not get GoLive's WebDAV
browser to recognize the share.  It connects but will not see any files.  I
have tried to connect to the server and "synchronize the files from a local
HD, but files and Folders (Directories) can not be created.  I tried it with
FrontPage 2000 and it worked, but unfortunately the Site was created with
GoLive and we would like to continue to use it.

I had the server tech give full rights to us and remove the FrontPage
extensions from the share but to no avail...  Please Help!!

Thanks for your time,

Bob Blaha