RE: href in where clause

I would object to such a change. In our system, many kinds of resources have
both "object names" and "titles", the latter being a writable property of an
object. We preferentially display titles as identifiers in user interfaces.
I interpreted DAV:displayname as "the resource name a client is encouraged
to show the user", so it would map pretty naturally to our our title
property (and object names are used for URI's). They don't have to be
unique, or have anything to do with the object name, and they can be changed
any time.

John