WG: Features of WEBDAV

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:42:35 -0800
To: "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Philipp Schreiber [mailto:schreiber@massive.de]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:36 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] WG: Features of WEBDAV

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Philipp Schreiber [mailto:schreiber@massive.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Februar 2002 13:13
An: 'gstein@lyra.org'
Betreff: Features of WEBDAV

In your FAQ's on webdav.org I found the question "Which features are
complete, etc". In your answer you write about "Versioning and
Configuration Management" that this work "...is expected to be complete
in late 2000". Now we have Feb 2002 and I cannot find any information
about the state of development. Can you give me some information about
the state of development of "Advanced Collections", "Versioning and
Configuration Management" and "Access Control"?

Thank you.

With greetings from Germany,

Philipp Schreiber

Philipp Schreiber, Level Designer