DASL client

From: Steve Lomicka <steve.lomicka@maximal.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:18:40 -0500
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Sorry to post in the WEBDAV v. DASL group but there is more activity, less
spam here.

We are building a WEBDAV front-end to our ERM repository and supporting both
browse and search functionality.  We can use a plethora of clients for
testing the browse portion; IE, explorer DAV-Explorer, etc.  We have not
found a good DASL client (or a bad one for that matter).  Does anyone know
of a good, free or pay per view, DASL client?  We would prefer to
concentrate on our server rather than write a DASL search client.

Thank you all in advance,
Steve