RE: RFC2518bis: xml:lang (2.6)

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:52:49 -0400
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Lisa Dusseault" <ldusseault@xythos.com>, "Webdav WG \(E-mail\)" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>, w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org

I agree with Geoff and Julian that the 2518bis wording is not right because
it specifies a specific location for that attribute.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2002JanMar/0318.html

I also acknowledge that it's not easy to come up with a wording for this
behavior.  Sorry Lisa :-)

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com