Multiple servers

From: Carlos Martinez-Mascarua <Carlos.Mascarua@esca.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:15:29 -0700
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: <Carlos.Mascarua@esca.com>
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any part of DAV that is related to the issues arising when a server farm is in place; the idea is that each server is completely independent, and there is a mechanism that will keep the files consistent between them (using file-level synchronization).

The problem is: Can locking properties be made consistent among the servers providing files through DAV?

I hope this is the right forum for this question.

Sincerely,

Carlos Martinez-Mascarua