Re: WebDAV property schema lookup

From: Eric Sedlar <eric.sedlar@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:52:13 -0800
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "DAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
I don't think that deciding which dead properties are editable will be done
on the client, but rather via some server-specific mechanism.  For example,
we would probably say that all dead properties not in the DAV or Oracle
namespaces are editable by default, and possibly allow some configuration in
a parameter file to list uneditable ones.