RE: content type for WebDAV request/response bodies, was: [ACL] Access Control Protocol -07 submitted

Where I saw this used, it wasn't supposed to be a valid URI.  It was just
supposed to be a way of representing DAV property names to systems that only
supported name/value pairs, rather than namespace/name/value tuples.

lisa