RE: Preliminary agenda for WebDAV WG

Jim,

Just a reminder that I have a conflict in Seattle for March 21-23 and won't
be at IETF 50.

I will have initiated mailing-list discussion on the property registration
subproject well before the March 18 start of the IETF meeting, and I expect
to have the gathering of requirements and people's sense of this well
underway by then.  Some earlier on-list discussion around property
descriptions also needs to be taken into account.

My proposal is to maintain the schedule that you have already established in
the DAV Project description and have an initial I-D in March.

I will post more and have solicited discussion and input by Friday, March 9.
This week I am clearing my desk of other things plus reading all of the
material I have scrounged from the web so far.

Just so I am not leaving a big question mark in the space, I will also say a
little more about my volunteering to pull together the Property Registration
subproject in the next day or two.

-- Dennis

AIIM DMware Technical Coordinator
AIIM DMware http://www.infonuovo.com/dmware
ODMA Support http://www.infonuovo.com/odma
Dennis E. Hamilton            tel. +1-425-793-0283
mailto:orcmid@email.com       fax. +1-425-430-8189