RE: RDF and DAV properties

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:43:07 -0700
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>, "Dan Brickley" <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: "WebDAV WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
> > As a minimum, I'd like to try to get a student project
> > or two looking at building some prototypes. What do you reckon?

Another idea is to tweak the RDF photo metadata project code, described at:

http://www.w3.org/TR/photo-rdf/

To use DAV properties.  At present, it returns the RDF metadata using HTTP
content negotiation -- ask for text/rdf or text/* and you get RDF, otherwise
you get the image.  Seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to add code to
have Jigsaw to output this metadata information in a DAV property...

- Jim