Re: Pedantic

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:58:21 +0100
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Apologies to "dist-auth", my mailer is screwed up and this went to the
wrong list, twice.
I intended it to go to Delta-V.
------------

Just to be pedantic, in versioning-15

section 14.2
"A collection has all the properties of a version."
Taken out of context this is misleading.

Section 14.3
"In particular, a working [collection] resource is initialized to contain
... of the checked out [collection] version."

I suggest adding the word 'collection' twice, as indicated above.

Section 14.3.1

Should this be marked a required property?

Tim