From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:54:16 +0200
To: "Jason Crawford" <ccjason@us.ibm.com>, "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: "WebDAV WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Canonical XML is very clear in that *all* attributes in the XML namespace
are inherited when XML fragments are persisted/serialized. Thus:

a) xml:lang may appear in the prop element or on any ancestor,

b) what needs to be clarified is the behaviour for *other* attributes from
the XML namespace, such as xml:space and xml:base.

See also