Re: WRITE_DAV_PROP: Summary of consensus

From: John Glavin <john@riverfrontsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:00:14 -0700
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
It doesn't really matter to me if the getlastmodified time can be written to
as long as there is some mechanism in DAV for allowing

1) A time stamp property that gets updated by the server whenever the file
contents are changed.  I suppose it could be debated about what other
changes to the file/properties might cause this property to change.

2) Allow the time stamp property to be modified by a client.

John Glavin
RiverFront Software
john@webdrive.com
http://www.webdrive.com