Re: WRITE_DAV_PROP: Summary of consensus

Note also that touch(1) is a significantly more powerful tool than the
operation "touch" as you've defined it...

As remote-file-system type DAV clients become more widespread, I could
imagine lack of mutability of this property could become more contentious...

L.

--
http: www.holoweb.net/~zodiac/   |   jabber: zodiac(@)jabber!org
email: zodiac(@)holoweb!net      |   icq: #78724820