RE: Issue: PROP_ATTR

What do you mean by "cannot"? Preserving something doesn't necessarily mean
that it needs to contribute to the property's uniquess criteria (like
xml:lang).

> happen if two
> proppatch's told the same resource to store properties with the same
> prefixes but differing namespaces?  When the server went to
> output info on a
> propfind, it would not be consistent.

I think this is a misunderstatement. We were talking about prefix
preservation *inside* property values, like:

<prop xlmns="DAV:">
	<stylesheet xmlns="foo">
		<xsl:transform version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http...">
		</xsl:/transform>
	</stylesheet>
</prop>

However, whether the prefix of the property *itself* needs to be preserved
(although it does not contribute to the key) is yet another open question...

Julian