Re: Issue: WRITE_DAV_PROP

Sounds fine to me.

                    "John Glavin"
                    <john@riverfrontsof       To:     "WebDAV WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
                    tware.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: Issue: WRITE_DAV_PROP
                    w3c-dist-auth-reque
                    st@w3.org

                    04/13/2001 06:05 PM

I agree about the "getlastmodified" property.  I would love to be able to
set this so that file synchronization software will work properly.  My
product maps a network drive to a DAV server and unless I can set the
"getlastmodified" property file synch software won't work right.  I only
know of one server that allows this now, it would be nice if this could be
standardized.

John Glavin
RiverFront Software
john@webdrive.com