Webdav servers over internet

From: Som Bandyopadhyay <SBANDYO@novell.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:04:12 -0700
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi,

There used to be a list of webdav servers over internet kept some where ( along with their capabilities listed )...can someone point me to that list ? I don't seem to find the list any more ( only referenece I find is sharemation and riverfront's mention in www.webdav.org )...but their used to be a larger list.

thanks, som.

| Name: Somenath Bandyopadhyay
| Title:     Senior Software Engineer
| Contact Information: ph: 801-861-3093
| Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
| www.novell.com
|'Chess holds its master in its own bonds, shackling