Re: FW: Looking for Java WebDav clients..

From: Jason Harrop <jharrop@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:33:45 +1100
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Anslem,  You might also like to try the WebDav client part of the Slide
project  http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/

To inspect the WebDav client straight away, look at it in CVS (thanks
Greg Stein!):

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-slide/src/webdav/client/src/org/apache/webdav/

You can of course also download a pre-built jar file.

cheers,

Jason