Re: Yaron.Redirect.Sec4LastPar

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:00:39 -0800
To: Yaron Goland <yarong@exchange.microsoft.com>
cc: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
>Given the numerous changes I request in my comments the previous description
>is no longer accurate. I also felt that it didn't provide a sufficiently
>broad overview of the total functionality provided by redirect resources.
>Below I provide several paragraphs that I suggest replace the previous one:

Yaron, wouldn't it be easier to just write your own version of the
reference spec and propose that in its entirety?  There is a point beyond
which many small deltas are less efficient than a complete entity,
and you passed that a few messages ago.

....Roy   [I am agreeing with most of your comments]