Lock

From: Rickard Falk <rickard.falk@excosoft.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:14:29 +0100
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: "Kevin Wiggen" <wiggs@wiggenout.com>
I have another 'client side' related question.
When I'm issuing a Lock command, can I include the 'If-Unmodified-Since' in
the header ( http standard parameter...)?
In our client a user can browse through allot of files, without having them
locked. Then when he wants to edit the file, he then presses a lock button.
But when he presses this button, the client must make sure that the file
that he has read, is the latest one. Today I'm doing a Lock, then a Head
command to se if the 'Last-Modified' parameter is changed since the Get. It
would be much easier if I just could add the 'If-Unmodified-Since' in the
Lock request.

/Rickard