RE: Bodies of redirect reference resources

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:06:13 -0500
To: "'Joe Orton'" <joe@orton.demon.co.uk>, "Slein, Judith A" <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Oops. sorry.  I was confusing a couple of different issues.  So forget the
remarks about parallels to collections.  The comment at IETF 46 was just
that someone might find a use for an entity-body on redirect references, so
we should allow it.  That would mean allowing PUT and GET to work on
redirect references.

--Judy