RE: Bodies of redirect reference resources

Oops. sorry.  I was confusing a couple of different issues.  So forget the
remarks about parallels to collections.  The comment at IETF 46 was just
that someone might find a use for an entity-body on redirect references, so
we should allow it.  That would mean allowing PUT and GET to work on
redirect references.

--Judy