RE: WebDAV proxy problems

From: Lisa Lippert (Dusseault) <lisal@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:21:50 -0800
To: "'Joe Orton'" <joe@orton.demon.co.uk>
Cc: "'David Engberg'" <dave.engberg@driveway.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Would this information be suitable on a page for the webdav.org site?  Might
even put some pressure on proxy developers to support RFC 2518, and to allow
their administrators to name additional methods that should be allowed over
HTTP (e.g. so that new advanced collections or DASL commands can be added).

Lisa