RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.MrIntegrity

Another way of stating the rationale for the integrity requirement is this:
we wanted to create a requirement that would prevent bindings that "dangle".
It must not be possible for a client to interact with a binding that doesn't
have a destination resource.

- Jim