WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.PublishBind

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:50:00 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
The spec refers to the redirect resource draft, even attempting to refer to
its RFC number. This means that the bind spec can not be published as an RFC
until the redirect resource draft is approved. While it is nice to point out
that the redirect resource draft exists I can find no compelling reason to
mention it when doing so restricts the schedule for the Bind draft's
standardization. Therefore I move that all references to the redirect
resource draft be stricken from the Bind spec, specifically the removal of
the last paragraph of the abstract, the 2nd, 4th and 5th to last paragraphs
of the Introduction and the reference [RR].