RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.PublishBind

Just for the record, I don't really care what we do here. I have no
conceptual problem with cross referencing the specs. I just think that
cross-referencing them when the Bind spec is in last call and the redirect
reference spec isn't means that the Bind spec will be held up by the
redirect reference spec. But I'm happy to do whatever the authors want.

I consider my objection fully addressed.