RE: refresh LOCK for multiple locks

From: <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:35:47 -0500
To: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

   We return a DAV:lockdiscovery element (as defined) which contains
multiple
   DAV:activelock elements (as defined).

   We refresh any locks that are extent on that resource and that we find
in
   the If: header. In other words, we'll refresh direct locks and those
   inherited from Depth:infinity locks further up in the namespace.

   On error, we return a single status code (not a multistatus). That's
   because a refresh is not being applied to multiple resources -- just
   multiple locks on *one* resource.

And what about if the if header references several locks on different
resources?