RE: BIND Error Codes

From: Yaron Goland (Exchange) <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:53:23 -0700
To: "'Slein, Judith A'" <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>, "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Adding yet another error code for this is probably a waste. I think 501 is
the right code but you should add an XML body with an element indicating
what went wrong. You could use a header but the error status is something
(as you are now finding) that people will want to be able to expand in the
future. XML is expandable, headers are not.