RE: New CyberTeams WebDAV Mailing List

No apologies necessary. You did everything right. No one expects you to hang
out in a room in Florida listening to arguments about the latest extensions
to WebDAV. The meeting notes only came out this week and if memory serves
they didn't include a note about the discussion on the topic of mailing
lists. So there was absolutely no way for you to know.

By setting up your mailing list and by making your server available for
public testing you have nothing but the thanks of the entire WebDAV
community. It is acts like yours that make open standards work.

			Thank You,
					Yaron