RE: New CyberTeams WebDAV Mailing List

At 01:45 PM 12/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>... the general consensus was that the WG would very
>much like to encourage implementers to not set up separate mailing lists to
>discuss the specifics of their interoperability tests.
>As such I would like to ask CyberTeams to please consider directing people
>to the main WebDAV mailing list for the purpose of discussing
>interoperability and other protocol specific issues associated with
>CyberTeams WebDAV implementation.

Yaron,

      My apologies.  I was not aware of that consensus when I set up the
CyberTeams WebDAV list.  We will keep our new mailing list around for
discussing issues with our WSDLite software that are not related to the
WebDAV interoperability testing.  We will direct people to the main WebDAV
mailing list for any discussions related to interoperability testing or the
WebDAV protocol itself.  If a message is posted to our webdav-list that
pertains to interoperability testing or the WebDAV protocol, we'll repost
it to the main WebDAV mailing list.  I have modified the "welcome" message
for our mailing list as follows:

This list is used for discussions about the CyberTeams WebDAV Test Site
and problem reports, suggestions, feedback, or ideas about WebSite Director
Lite and any other products in the CyberTeams product line.  This list
should NOT be used for discussions about interoperability testing between
WebDAV clients and the CyberTeams WebDAV server.  For those discussions
and other issues specific to the WebDAV protocol, please use the IETF
WebDAV Working Group mailing list at:

                           w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

If you are not subscribed to the w3c-dist-auth mailing list, you can
subscribe by sending a message with "Subject: subscribe" to:

                       w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org

Your subscription address for the CyberTeams WebDAV Server Mailing List
will be kept completely confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone
outside of CyberTeams.  For more information about the CyberTeams WebDAV
Test Site, go to the following web page:

                      http://www.cyberteams.com/webdav

To send a message to this mailing list, send it to the following address:

                         webdav-list@cyberteams.com

If you have any problems with this list or wish to unsubscribe from the
list, send a message to "listmaster@cyberteams.com".

     Does that cover what you had in mind?

Cheers......     Randall

Randall Severy    severy@cyberteams.com    http://www.cyberteams.com/severy
CyberTeams, Inc.    info@cyberteams.com    http://www.cyberteams.com
Mt. Airy, MD
(301) 829-6144          "Building effective teams in cyberspace"
1-888-832-5575