RE: Dublin Core in WebDAV, revisited

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:08:18 -0700
To: John Stracke <francis@ecal.com>
Cc: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

>The updated Draft is attached; if I don't hear any further comments, I'll
>submit it to the IETF later this afternoon.

Looks good to me -- submit!

Since this document is pretty heavily based on [DC-RDF]
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/resources/dc/datamodel/WD-dc-rdf/, do you
have any idea on how this document is going to progress?  For example, if
your I-D were to be submitted as anything other than Informational, [DC-RDF]
would need to be a stable reference (e.g., a W3C Rec, or an IETF Proposed
Standard).

Even if you only want to go to Informational, how stable is [DC-RDF]?

- Jim