WebDAV WG meeting at Oslo IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:54:36 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
In my last WG status message, I indicated that there was not going to be a
meeting at the Olso IETF.  Well, after discussing things in the Advanced
Collections design team, we've decided that we will have a WebDAV WG meeting
in Oslo, to primarily hold a design review of the Advanced Collections
protocol.

The meeting will be held:

Thursday, July 15 at 0900-1130
	other groups scheduled at that time: idwg, opsarea, megaco

Since I will not be attending the Oslo IETF (too much time, too much money,
too much work still to do on my Ph.D.), Geoff Clemm will be leading the WG
session in my place.

So, contrary to previous messages, there WILL be a WebDAV WG meeting at the
Olso IETF.  Sorry for the confusion.

- Jim