tend towards <body> myself (after all, it is the body of the response).

   From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>

   There are relatively few error codes and we should be very hesitant before
   handing out new ones. I think 409 is a good error code for this situation
   but obviously more data is needed. We should provide that additional data
   either as a header in the 409 response or in the body.

   If we are going to use the body then we do the world a great favor if we can
   come up with a single format so that multiple, independent, error conditions
   can be described. The most likely choice is XML but XML has a problem. It is
   illegal for an XML document to have more than one root. This means that if I
   want to return two error conditions in a single response which were created
   by two unrelated groups I can't return them in a single XML document because
   they have different roots. Therefore we seem to have three choices:

   1 - Don't use XML.
	   Nice thought but probably impractical for reasons that market
   marketoids heart's glow bright red.

   2 - Use MIME Multipart to include multiple independent XML documents
	   This will work but doesn't it just seem such a waste to have to
   throw in MIME multipart processing just because the XML guys made a silly
   mistake?

   3 - Invent a global root element
	   I'm a big fan of this solution. Let's just invent some universal
   root element (how about <root>?) and declare that ALL XML returned in WebDAV
   error codes MUST go inside this element. Now we can throw in as many
   independent XML documents as we want and not have to worry about the single
   root problem. If we feel like being really neighborly we can even present
   this solution to other groups and maybe get all IETF XML to be put inside
   this element.

	   Just a thought,
			   Yaron