A question

From: Clark Warner <warner.c@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:31:25 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
My apologies to the group if I have failed to notice the obvious.
Since the result of a GET on a collection may bear no correlation
to the membership of a collection, I am curious as to what is the
best way to enumerate the members of a collection.  Is it possible
to do this with a PROPFIND with a depth header of 1 and then a careful
parsing of the return for URI's of the member resources ?  Is there
a defined property for member resources ?

I am new to WebDAV and http so please be kind.

Thanks,

- Clark Warner  (warner.c@apple.com)