Re: FW: C/C++ implementations of XML?

In mod_dav, I use the Expat parser and do some simple processing in the
"start handler" to deal with namespaces. It is actually pretty simple to
do. Feel free to download the mod_dav source (from
http://www.lyra.org/greg/mod_dav/) and look into the dav_xmlparse.c
file. The code deals with the scoping of namespaces, default namespaces,
overrides, etc.

Cheers,
-g

--