FW: C/C++ implementations of XML?

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:26:10 -0800
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Rible [mailto:slothman@amurgsval.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 1998 8:27 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] C/C++ implementations of XML?

I'm in the process of putting together a WebDAV implementation for
the next version of Glyphica's InfoPortal software, and have been
hunting the Web for XML implementations for C and C++ to evaluate.  I've
found plenty for Java, but the only C/C++ implementations that
I've discovered are expat (at http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html )
and LT XML ( http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/xml/ ), neither of which
explicitly deal in namespaces.  Are there any other implementations out
there?

--
%% Max Rible %% max@glyphica.com %% http://www.amurgsval.org/~slothman/ %%
%% "Before enlightenment:  sharpen claws, catch mice.                   %%