WebDAV at Orlando IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:49:51 -0800
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
The next meeting of the WebDAV WG will be held during the 43rd IETF meeting
in Orlando, Florida, December 7-11, 1998.  For more details on the meeting,
including hte meeting hotel, and how to register for this meeting, please
consult the Orlando IETF meeting Web page at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-43.html

I have requested a single meeting slot for WebDAV; DASL has requested one as
well.  The final dates for these meetings has not yet been settled.

At present, I am planning on having discussion on the following topics
during the meeting:

Advanced Collections
 - Optional backpointers
 - Should it be possible to hide the target of a direct reference
 - Enforcement of referential integrity
 - Should it be possible to access the properties of direct references

Versioning
 - Discussion of requirements & protocol

Also, any open items from list discussion.

- Jim