Next meeting: Orlando IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:34:42 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
The next meeting of the WebDAV Working Group will take place at the Orlando
IETF meeting, held December 6-11, 1998.  I have requested 1 meeting slot for
WebDAV, and have not yet heard back on which day we will meet.

You can view the Orlando, FL Meeting home page at:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-43.html

The URL for the on-line registration form is:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/reg_form.html

At present, I am planning on having discussion of these items during the
meeting:
  - Versioning
  - Variant Authoring
  - Advanced Collections
  - Access Control

I also anticipate we will hold breakout sessions on Advanced Collections,
Access Control, and Variant Authoring (similar to the breakout session on
Advanced Collections in Chicago) during the course of the meeting for
interested parties.

- Jim