WebDAV/Dublin Core Draft submitted

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:12:38 -0700
At Larry & JimW's suggestion, I have submitted
draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core-00.txt (attached) to the
Internet Drafts editor; it should show up in a few days, if
I didn't make some formatting mistake or something.

(The numbering was set back to -00 because Larry told me
that the editor wouldn't accept a first version that wasn't
numbered -00.  This version is derived from the version I
posted earlier as -01, with a couple of changes suggested by
Roy Daniel earlier today.)

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | This sentance has threee errors.        |
|francis@netscape.com      |                                         |